Fixing Teeth with Ease
Damage and decay may be a common part of the dental world, but we understand how upsetting it can be to deal with less-than-perfect teeth.
Whether you’re looking for a smile repair or need immediate attention, we are here to help. Crowns and bridges can help restore cracks, decay, and damage to your teeth and restore the function of your teeth.
We offer same-day crowns and bridges to help make your visit easy.
Dental Crowns, Explained
A dental crown is an artificial covering for your tooth.
Crowns help strengthen damaged teeth and help maintain longevity by protecting the tooth from further damage. Crowns can also be used to cover up discoloured or misshapen teeth.
What to Expect
In a typical dental crown procedure:
- You’ll receive a local anesthetic
- The dentist will reshape your natural tooth for restoration
- A digital scan will be taken of your tooth
- Then the dentist will use CEREC technology to create your crown
- The crown will be fabricated in our lab by CEREC MILL
- Once milled, the dentist will apply the crown same day.
We’ll check to ensure the crown is the right fit, shape, colour, and bite for your mouth. Once the crown is cemented into place, you should notice an immediate difference in the look and feel of your mouth.
While these basic steps are common, your appointment will be tailored to your individual needs.
Dental Bridges, Explained
A dental bridge is an artificial tooth that replaces one or more missing teeth.
Dental bridges are fused between 2 crowns or implants fitted over your natural teeth to help restore the function of your teeth. There are different types of bridges, including:
- Traditional bridges: used for a single space between natural teeth
- Implant bridges: used for multiple gaps or if natural teeth can’t support a traditional bridge
- Resin-bonded bridges: used for a gap in the front teeth
- Cantilever bridges: used for gaps with natural teeth on only one side
Proper hygiene is important for maintaining the function and quality of your dental bridge. Your dentist will work with you to determine the right dental bridge for your teeth.
What to Expect
A typical dental bridge procedure involves:
- A complete examination of your mouth/teeth
- X-rays & measurements taken of your mouth
- The preparation and fitting of the dental bridge to your jaw
These steps will be tailored to your needs.
We’re proud to offer a variety of advanced technology for your dental care at Pristine Dental.
Our dental CBCT systems can take 3D x-rays of your jaw, mouth, neck, ears, nose, and throat. We can use this technology for dental implant planning, abnormal teeth assessments, and other dental issues, like cavities and root canals.
Along with our intraoral scanner and in-house lab, we can provide innovative dental treatments to help you achieve healthy, strong teeth.
Visit Us Sooner
If you have damaged teeth or are experiencing discomfort, please book an appointment with us as soon as possible!
We’re here to help.
You’ll find us next to Co-Op gas station and Tim Hortons on Gateway Road. There’s Plenty of parking out front!
- 1 – 1115 Gateway Road
- Winnipeg, MB R2G 0A5
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed